Billerica, MA -- Boyle Transportation has achieved ISO 14001:2015 certification for its Environmental Management System (EMS). According to the registrar, we are the first motor carrier in North America to be ISO 14001 certified.
"ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders." – ISO
Boyle Transportation is committed to providing transportation services in an environmentally responsible, safe and secure manner by
- Protecting the environment through pollution prevention and resource conservation
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions, by mitigating hazards and reducing risk of injury and ill health
- Maintaining the integrity and security of shipments and information
- Adhering to legal and other applicable Environmental, Safety, Security and Health (ESSH) requirements
- Setting objectives to improve ESSH processes and performance